Hyloclean is a specially blended fluid that is highly effective at removing used Hylomar jointing compound from disassembled joint surfaces. The unique mix of solvents also make it perfect for cleaning and degreasing surfaces prior to use with any of Hylomar’s range of adhesive and sealants. Hyloclean is also very effective at removing uncured anaerobic, uncured silicone and uncured epoxy products.
- Removing Hylomar M, Universal Blue, Advanced Formula and Aerograde, uncured Hylogrip anaerobic product, Hylobond, acrylic adhesives and Hylotyte Red
- Degreasing metal components – will remove most oils, lubricating fluids, metal cuttings and dirt from any metal
- Hyloclean does not leave a residue and evaporates quickly after application
- Highly effective at removing most Hylomar products
- Also can be used for cleaning and degreasing surfaces
- Does not leave a residue
- Evaporates quickly after application
快乐飞艇龙虎开奖结果Pack size – 400ml aerosol
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
For the removal of used Hylomar jointing compound:
Spray HYLO®CLEAN liberally onto the used Hylomar jointing compound. Immediately wipe away the residue with a cloth.
For cleaning surfaces prior to adhesive or sealant application:
Spray HYLO®CLEAN liberally onto the surface of the component to be bonded or sealed, wipe clean using a cloth. Leave plenty of time for the solvent to evaporate before applying the sealant or adhesive.
To remove excess sealant or adhesive from the joint after assembly, liberally spray the cleaner onto a cloth and wipe away the excess. Take care when spraying directly onto an assembled component as the solvent may get into the joint itself and damage the seal.
Care should also be taken around painted and some plastic components as the solvent can discolour and soften paints and plastics.
Other languages available upon request
Enquire About This Product